Australian Yorkshire Terrier plush dog toy, stuffed animal, Size 21cm/8.3″
The stuffing for Archie was made using 8 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Archie is a really cute small Australian Yorkshire Terrier plush toy. He is a realistic handmade cuddly soft toy.
Yorkshire Terriers were originally known as broken-haired Scotch terriers. They do not shed and are left unattended, their hair will keep growing, just like humans would—in fact, Yorkshire terrier hair can grow to be two feet long.
He measures 22cm/8.7″ in height (including his ears), 19cm/7.5″ in length and 13cm/5.1″ in width.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent gift for the lover of the Yorkie
- Makes a great comfort aid or toy to cuddle
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, autism, Asperger’s, and other mental health challenges.
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.140 kg
- Barcode # – 8993462119095
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Yorkshire Terrier” and “Dogs” Soft Toy Collections.
622 in stock
|Dimensions||0.22 × 0.1 × 0.15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.