Black and tan Dachshund plush dog toy, stuffed animal, size 36cm/14″
Buddy – Black and tan Dachshund Size 36cm/14″
534 in stock
The stuffing for Buddy was made using 13 recycled plastic bottles from regenerated ocean waste 🐬🐠
Buddy is an exquisitely soft and realistic handcrafted plush black and tan Dachshund dog toy in a standing position.
Dachshunds were bred 300 years ago in Germany to hunt badgers. The name Dachshund literally means “badger” (dachs) and “dog” (hund). They are also called Weiner or Sausage Dogs and the actual hot dog was named after them. The first Olympic Mascot was a Daschund.
Buddy measures 35cm/14″ from nose to the end not including the tail and 22cm/9″ from the ground to the top of the head.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent unique gift idea
- Preferred alternative to companion robotic pets to comfort lonely seniors, aged-care residents and Dementia patients being fully machine-washable, soft enough all over to be cuddled in bed and so much more affordable.
- Transitional therapy lovey toy
- Can be converted to a weighted toy or a graduation teddy
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.220 kg
- Barcode # – 8993462265440
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs” and “Dachshunds” Soft Toy Collections.
|Dimensions||0.36 × 0.13 × 0.11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Sold out!