German Shepherd puppy plush toy, stuffed animal, Size 29cm/11.4″
The stuffing for Chief was made using 8 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Chief is a really cute realistic small-sized German shepherd plush toy and is handmade and airbrushed.
The breed was officially known as the Alsatian until 1977 when its name was changed back to German Shepherd. The German Shepherd Dog is so named because they were originally bred to protect and herd sheep in Germany. They are highly intelligent, caring, and courageous and are commonly used as Police Dogs in real life and in the movies.
Chief measures 29cm/11.4″ in length, 14cm/5.5″ in height to the top of the ears and 12cm/4.7″ in width.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent gift for the lover of the german shepherd
- Cutest puppy plush selection – collect them all
- A wonderful comfort toy for a small being
- Excellent gift – perfect for a gift basket or as a stocking filler
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight -0.130g
- Barcode # – 8993462145254
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs” and “German Shepherd” Soft Toy Collections.
546 in stock
|Dimensions||0.28 × 0.12 × 0.12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Sold out!