Tasmanian Devil mum and baby plush toy, stuffed animal, Size 25cm/9.8″
Ebony & Zippy – Tasmanian Devil mum and baby Size 25cm/9.8″
498 in stock
The stuffing for Ebony and Zippy was made using 21 recycled plastic bottles from regenerated ocean waste 🐬🐠
Ebony and Zippy is a large size Tasmanian devil mother with her baby Joey, that is a realistic soft plush toy. Ebony & Zippy is a handcrafted soft and cuddly Tassie devil with the baby attached to the mother.
The Tasmanian Devil is a bear-like, marsupial found in and named after the Australian island-state of Tasmania. They have been declared as Endangered as their numbers are sadly decreasing. They are carnivores and crush the bones of their food with their jaws that are strong enough to bite through a metal trap.
Ebony & Zippy measures 25cm/9.8″ in length or 39cm/15.3″ including the tail, 15cm/5.9″ in width and 28cm/11″ in height.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Soft and cuddly plush toy item making it the perfect souvenir gift
- Unique plush toy to use as a tool for educating about this wonderful Australian native animal
- Ideal to use as a promotional gift
- We have a wonderful range of Tasmanian Devils including a keyring and a puppet, a must-have collection set
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.330 kg
- Barcode # – 8993462113949
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Australian Animals” and “Tasmanian Devils” Soft Toy Collections.
|Dimensions||0.23 × 0.15 × 0.15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.