Out of Stock: Red and Tan Australian Kelpie plush toy, stuffed animal, Size 32cm/12.5″
ETA: End of February. Please add to notes at checkout to place on backorder.
Parker is a really cute realistic handmade and airbrushed lying red and tan Australian kelpie plush toy. They are also simply called Kelpie or Australian sheepdog and are well known for being loyal, keen and friendly dogs.
The Australian Kelpie originated in the 1800s in Australia by crossing Collie breeds from Scotland to create a working dog that could handle the harsh climate. It’s rumoured some wild Dingoes were bred into our mix. I make a wonderful pet and can be used for herding livestock, search and rescue, detection, assistance work and performance dog sports.
Parker measures 32cm/12.5″ in length without the tail or 35cm/13.75″ with the tail, 22cm/8.5″ in height (to the top of his ears) and 23cm/9″ in width
- Excellent gift for the lover of the red and tan Australian kelpie
- great as an educational toy for this iconic Australian working dog
- Great souvenir toy
- Makes a great comfort aid or toy to lay on your lap or your bed
- Can be converted to a weighted toy
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.290 kg
- Barcode # – 8997007500553
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs”, “Kelpie” and “Australian Working Dogs” Soft Toy Collections.
|Dimensions||0.32 × 0.18 × 0.2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Sold out!