Red and tan Australian Kelpie plush toy, stuffed animal, Size 21cm/8.25″
458 in stock
The stuffing for Quinn was made using 7 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Quinn is a really cute realistic red and tan Australian kelpie puppy plush toy. They are also simply called Kelpie or Australian sheepdog and this handmade puppy will never grow up.
The Australian Kelpie originated in the 1800s in Australia by crossing collie breeds from Scotland to create a working dog that could handle the harsh climate. It’s rumoured some wild dingoes were bred into our mix. I make a wonderful pet and can be used for herding livestock, search and rescue, detection, assistance work and performance dog sports.
Quinn measures 21cm/8.25″ in height (to the top of his ears), 19cm/7.5″ in length without the tail or 27cm/10.5″ with the tail and 10cm/4″ in width
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent gift for the lover of the red and tan Australian kelpie
- A wonderful comfort toy for a small being
- Excellent gift – perfect for a gift basket or as a stocking filler
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.130 kg
- Barcode # – 8993462044441
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs”, “Kelpie” and “Australian Working Dogs” Soft Toy Collections.
|Dimensions||0.19 × 0.12 × 0.21 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.