Red and tan Australian Kelpie (muster dog) plush toy, stuffed animal, Size 21cm/8.25″
Quinn – Red and tan Australian Kelpie Size 21cm/8.25″
87 in stock
The stuffing for Quinn was made using 7.5 recycled plastic bottles from regenerated ocean waste 🐬🐠
Quinn is a really cute realistic red and tan Kelpie puppy soft plush toy. They are also known as Australian Sheepdog or muster dog and this handmade puppy will never grow up.
The Australian Kelpie originated in the 1800s in Australia by crossing collie breeds from Scotland to create a working dog that could handle the harsh climate. It’s rumoured some wild dingoes were bred into our mix. I make a wonderful pet and can be used for herding livestock, search and rescue, detection, assistance work and performance dog sports.
Quinn measures 21cm/8.25″ in height (to the top of his ears), 19cm/7.5″ in length without the tail or 27cm/10.5″ with the tail and 10cm/4″ in width.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Custom and corporate branding
- Great as an ESSA – Emotional Support Stuffed Animal, providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges
- A wonderful comfort toy for a small being
- Excellent unique gift idea – perfect for a gift basket or as a stocking filler
- We have a wonderful range of Kelpies, a must-have collection set for the muster dog lover
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.130 kg
- Barcode # – 8993462044441
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs”, “Kelpie” and “Australian Working Dogs” Soft Toy Collections.
|Dimensions||0.19 × 0.12 × 0.21 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.