German Shepherd, stuffed animal, size 24cm/9.5″
1012 in stock
The stuffing for Sargeant was made using 11 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Sargeant is a really cute realistic small sized german shepherd plush toy. The breed was officially known as the Alsatian until 1977 when its name was changed back to German Shepherd. The German shepherd is a common breed used as a police dog (also known as a K-9 or K9 dogs). These dogs are specifically trained to assist police and other law-enforcement personnel and are excellent in searching for drugs and explosives, locating missing people, finding crime scene evidence, and attacking people targeted by the police. Sargeant is a handmade and airbrushed plush toy and measures 24cm/9.5″ in height to the top of head, 21cm/8″ in length without tail or 27cm/10.5″ with tail and 13cm/5″ in width
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent gift for the lover of the german shepherd
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animals provide comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism, and other mental health challenges.
- Great as an educational toy for this iconic K9 police dog
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight -0.190g
- Barcode # – 8993462119576
- Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Dogs” and “German Shepherd” Soft Toy Collections.